Latest News: The Skynet Funding Bill is passed. The system goes on-line August 4th, 1997. Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Factory Production

Each pair of AOL Glasses is hand crafted from the finest plastic boxes found in my garage. The tools used to sculpt the frame are so highly advanced you need to go to school for 4 years just to be able to purchase the catalog where you can order them. Each pair takes 2-3 months to manufacture because making them is probably like a 9 out of 10 on a the difficulty scale. AOL Glass is custom fitted using my patented Yellow Rubber Band technology.

It costs me roughly $960 to make but with shipping, inflation, taxation without representation, and Obamacare I have to charge $1200 and even then I'm losing money. I'm practically giving these away.

No comments:

Post a Comment